Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Work or Not Work

Well, lets start with I am not actively looking for a job. There is one that I REALLY wanted and interview for a year ago and did not get. I was the 2nd choice. I did not have my degree at the time and the one that got the job was already turned down 3 times and they did not have the heart to turn him down again. I was actually called by the boss and told instead of the normal letter. Well the guy did great there but still wanted to work at A&M with his wife. So this very same job is open again.

My husband told me about it, I applied and I now have an interview for the 24th. I have no idea what to do. I LOVE being at home with my kids, but the money is tight. I have taken on two babies to help, but that is also taking time away from my kids. What to do, what to do???? I really need to think and pray about this really hard. I don't know if I will be offered the job, but I need to make up my mind either way.

As for the boys, my mom will watch them here at my house till the year before K then they will go to a half day Pre-K. So I am greatful of that. My mom also said I could try it out for 6 months and see how I feel. She is not depending on the money.

What to do what to do. I want the extra money, I would love the job, but we are also wanting another baby some time soon, we want to get out of debt as well as get a new house someday. Man, this just sucks. I have no clue what to do. This makes my chest hurt. Does anyone understand?

Thank you for listening.....

No comments: