Wednesday, October 31, 2007

God Answers Prayers

Well, God answers Prayers and is Faithful always.

I did not get this job. I prayed about it we prayed about it and left it in His hands. He knows the path that is best for me and my family. He is Faithful. He will always take care of us.

I just wanted to thank you all for your support and encouragement. I really do love being at home with my wonderful boys. I am glad that I have the chance to do this a little while longer. They will only be little once. They will only need me like they do now once. I will never get this time back. What I lose I lose. I am glad God is given me the chance to not lose any time when they are so young. He knows how important this is, and is consistently pushing me in that direction. I am so thankful.

Please Pray now for a baby. We start trying Nov 7th. We said if I did not get the job we were going to pour ourselves into making a baby.

The Doc apt is already set for Nov 7th. WHOOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: