Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Interviewed today

Well I think it went well. They only asked 9 questions. We sat around this small table and I was only in there for 20 mins. There were 4 interviewers. Two males and two females. It was funny, one Female was name Something Baker and the other was Tracie Something, I am Tracie Baker. I made a slight joke about that. I thought it was too funny.

I don't have any feelings this time. Last time I interviewed for this same job I just KNEW I had it, well I was really upset that I did not get it. This time I just don't know. Also, I am not leaning to one side or another this time. I would love to have it, but on the other hand I would love to stay at home as well.

I will let you guys know as soon as I know something.

Thanks for all your prayers.

God Bless

No comments: