Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Mushrooms

Man you got to love boys: We were watching Jonathon on Sunday while Rhonda took the girls to the mall. We were also cleaning the yard up. We always seem to do the yard when it pretty and the weekend. Well, daddy had just got through blowing off the roof. With all of our trees we fight the leaves every year. I was blowing the driveway off when I ask what are Jonathon and Kyle doing. Daddy said "I hope they are not playing in the mushrooms over there" I dropped the blower and ran to them. Kyle had a mouth FULL of wild mushrooms, GGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRR. He still at 3 puts things in his mouth. GGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRR. Jonathon also had some in his mouth. I told them to spit them out. I went inside and called Poison control. They said watch them and make sure they don't get sick. We watch them all night. Kyle sleep with us (which he is not use to) till 10:30 then cried till 11:00. I asked him to you want to go back to your room, and he said "I want to go back with Bubba". So I went to his room to sleep. I was in there till 3:00 in the morning. After getting hit for the 3rd time I decided to go back to my bed. I knew were were getting up at 6:00 for that would only be 3 hours not supervised. He seemed fine. Daddy got up and checked oh him at 6:00 and then we all got up at 6:30.

WE took daddy to work and went to eat at McD's. I had Katelynn with me, so I had 3 kids. They were all really go though. My Best Friend came with her two kids and we ate and had fun. Well, the kids had fun.
First, Kyle was stinky, then Katelynn, then Kenneth, then Kyle again. By then I said ok time to go. Four dirty diapers was all I could handle at one time. We went home and took a early nap. We had a good time though. I called Lewis on the way home and said, even with 4 dirty diapers and the frustration of all that poo, I still want another baby.

We have decided if I do not get this job I have applied for, we are going to start to try to get pregnant again. I really hope we have a girl. But really I hope we have b/g twins. We are only doing one more pregnancy that is it. I know that the Lord will bless us with what ever he feels we need. I do hope for a girl, but I am leaving it to him.

Till next time.

The Bakers

No comments: