Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Oct 3 2007

Daddy stayed home sick from work. He was running a high fever and went to the doc. Found out he has Tonsillitis and was put on meds. I hate when daddy's sick.

We started staining the deck tonight. WE got half of the squares done. We are doing it in a checker board pattern.

Daddy was inside and Kyle said I am going inside with daddy and you stay outside. I am so thankful that he loves his daddy so much and daddy is so great with them, but it does hurt sometimes that I am being push to the side. I know this is a natural process, and I am thankful that it is happening.

The boys went with grandma today. They go every Wens. they go with her. They go to story time at the library and then to the park. They have so much fun with her. The first words out of Kyle's mouth this morning was "Grandma went home???" She was here when they went to bed.

That's it for today.

No comments: