Thursday, October 18, 2007

First Family Pictures Oct 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

MAN OH MAN, I am so thrilled on how this turned out. A girl named Sarah Giles did them for us. She is a Christian and comes from a family of 9, that is counting mom and dad. She is so great. She was given a great gift of photography. I am so great full that she is doing our pictures. I could not be more pleased with the way they turned out. I am really a bad picture taker, I just can not smile on command. I have tried for years to have a pretty smile with out laughing but she got me to smile pretty.

Now here are the boys pictures, we will start with Kyle.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My sweet boy, I can't say enough that these pictures captured his sweetness. I will look at these pictures when he is going though that rough teen time and remember how lovable he was. These pictures show so much.

Now for Kenneth.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My boy, man he is a handful. These pictures show his life, his spirit. He can be loud and rowdy but so soft and thoughtful at times.

I thank God and Sarah for these pictures.

She is going to meet with us to do some more. WE are still going to do Aggie shirts and some with the white shirts and jeans. I am so grateful for her.

No comments: