Monday, August 11, 2008

I can feel the baby

OK I thought this was way too early, I am about 13 1/2 to 14 weeks now, but when I lay really still on my back I can feel the baby moving around. I can't wait till Lewis can feel it. I though it was so funny, when the boys were in my tummy and I would lay on my side pressed up against Lewis at night they would kick him. I guess they did not like him in their already cramped space. HEE HEE I can't wait to see if this one is going to do this as well.

We were also talking about how lop sided my belly was with the boys, and some time you could see the whole thing move from one side to the other, it was crazy to see them both move the way they did. Lewis would say it looks like you have an alien in there.

I just wonder how this one will be. Time will come to fast and we will see.

I just thought I would post and say I am now in my 2nd trimester and feeling better.

Thanks,
Tracie

No comments: