Tuesday, August 5, 2008

12 week check up on #3

Well, we went in today thinking we would just get to hear the heart beat but we were surprise we were asked if we wanted an ultrasound I said yes, please. So we are so happy that we have some new pictures that you can see some more of the baby in. The big ultrasound (boy/girl) is Sept 23, 2008. More to come on that later. She told me that all my labs were perfect and everything looked great.

OK OK here is the first picture.

In this picture you will see the hand, I wish I could circle it but its there.



In this next picture, you can see the arm and the baby was actually waving. It was amazing to see this tiny thing move the way it did. You can also see the baby's legs and bottom. Isn't cute!!!!




This next one you can see the baby's face and most of the body.




Ok this is the last one, this is where she took the measurement and the baby is reading 13 weeks and 1 day. I am by my due date and conception date 12 weeks and 5 days, so its almost right on. You can see the bottom, face and legs.





The baby did give us a big kick but I did not feel it. If we could have recorded it, like we did with the boys I would have, but :( oh well. The baby was moving around a lot and the heart beat was strong.

Thanks, more updates to come in a couple weeks. We are just too excited to bring another life into this world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks respecting sharing. Like always, on the prosperous and right-minded on quarry!