Sunday, August 3, 2008

12 week update

Well, not much has happened with the baby this month. I have now hit 12 weeks and will have a full check up on Tue, Aug 5th. At this apt. we will get to hear the heart beat. If I am smart enough and remember I will take my MP3 player and record the heart beat and post it on here for you all to hear. We are getting closer to finding out what the sex of this child is and we are still hoping for a girl even though every one lately has been telling me how great having just boys is. I will (hee hee, try) to be happy with what every God blesses with. I am not going to lie I want a baby girl, so does the rest of the family, but if its healthy we will be good. Kenneth and Kyle are the only ones that want a brother. Its so funny. :)

AS far as my health. I am finding it hard to take my vitamins, a secret they make my tummy hurt so I have been taking the boys chew ables. They say for adults also and I believe at least getting something is better than nothing. I am eating cereal and drinking milk in the morning as well so that is adding to it. My not wanting to get off the couch is getting much better, my tummy is not hurting as much and I am able to eat some more at times. Still noting tastes that great. My tummy seems to be getting bigger slowly.

That is about it, I cant wait to hear the heart beat on Tue. :)

No comments: