Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Baker #3





Wow, Wow, Wow, Wow!!!! We are too excited and happy to show this picture of Baker #3. There is only one baby. Baker #3 has a strong heart beat and is 7 weeks old. We are due February 14, 2009. I had blood work and a Urinalysis done. She said it was a perfect baby. Just in case you don't know, the black circle is the sack and the dots in the Lower right hand side is Baker #3. Also, if you click on the picture you can see it larger. Its so amazing!!!!

My Doctor did say that the next few weeks will be rough. I am really tired, she is saying its because I have the other two, well three if you count the baby I watch, but I don't know. I am really tired with this one, but can't sleep that much. I am sure its normal, I just wish it would pass quickly, I NEED TO CLEAN HOUSE!!!!

Any way, I just wanted to post, this WONDERFUL picture of Baker #3 or #5 if you want it that way. WOW Ten years of marriage and we are now a Family of 5 and Loving every minute of it. I could not be happier!!!!

My Next Apt is August 1st at 3:30, at this one we will hear the heart beat. COOL BEANS, I can't wait.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.