Monday, August 4, 2008

Lewis and Tracie Travels

The month of July was very busy for us and we did a lot of traveling. We ended up spending 4th of July with Mimi and Papa and had some wonderful Ice cream and fireworks. I did not feel that well but made it thought.

Then Lewis found out that he was selected to go to Phoenix AZ. for 4 days for training for the military. It was cool, he went to a Hotel, we ended up getting a plane ticket for me and I went with him. We did not do very much but the rest was really good for me and this baby. Here are some pictures we took from there.





Then we got to go to another conference in Portland, Or. We had childcare set up for months and the tickets bought. We used this time to Celebrate our 10 year anniversary just a little late. Dad keep the boys and they even bought a big pool for them to swim in, they loved it. Still talking about going swimming at Grams and Gramps house. We traveled all day to get there. As soon as we landed it was cold and wonderful. I LOVED it there, Really I did not want to come home. I keep saying go get my kids and we can just move here. It was so nice. The plant life, oh the trees. I was in Heaven. I told Lewis this is what I want my Heaven to look like. :) We got a rental car and put 1000 miles on it in 3 days. We went every where. We went down the Gorge, then seen Mt. Hood, then to Mt. St. Helen's and last the Coast. We really did have a great time. The hotel room that we were in you could see Mt. hood and Mt. St. Helen's in the windows. It was a wonderful room . We loved being there. I missed the boys like crazy and called everyday (a couple of times) but they were having too much fun to talk to us. Well, here are some pictures that we took.





Well that was our busy month, we are so glad we got this time together before this baby comes. I know we will not be doing any more traveling for the next two years with breastfeeding. Or at least I will not be going anywhere. :) AGAIN, I am so glad we got this time together, we really missed our babies, but love the time together. :)

No comments: