Wednesday, September 3, 2008

18 Weeks update

Due Date: 12 Feb 2009
How many weeks you are now: Well I think I am about to be 17 but my Doc says 18, so somewhere in there.
Gender: Don't know, Find out on the 23rd for sure. smile.gif
Potential Name: Addison Grace Baker or Nathanial Lewis Baker
How ya been feeling: Great, not eating as much as I would like, so I have not gained any thing yet, I guess that will change soon.
Strange cravings or other symptoms: Pickles or just not wanting anything
Anything else you wanna share: We had a Dr. Visit today and I am DIEING to see what this baby is, so she did an ultrasound and she is 70% sure its a GIRL. She said the parts are still so small that she does not want me getting my hopes up yet, but she said she sees "no parts". OH for those of you that don't know, I am hoping for a girl. So we will see for sure in 20 days. WHOOP.

That is it for now. Baker boys are doing GREAT. We are going to the beach in two weekends and they start school again on Friday.

No comments: