Thursday, April 3, 2008

New time in our lives

Well, I have not been on here in a while lots have happened. We went on a trip with Daddy and Camping also.

Things that we are thinking or really acting apon is Lewis getting into Grad school. He will need to choice two classes this next couple of weeks and figure out what he is going to study this, he has decided to get a Masters of Education in Agricultural, Education, and Communications. We just looked at the classes last night and got really excited. He can go sever different ways, Leadership or Management, Distant learning, international trade and I think a couple more paths he could take. But what he is really going to get his masters for is to go back full time into the Military. He loves the military. So he is going to be an Officer in the Air Force in two years. The plan that we are trying to get together is perfect timing. Our new baby should be like 6 month old before he goes to camp (officer training school) next Summer. Then he should graduate in May of 2010 and the boys are to start school the Fall of 2010, however depending on how long his tech school is and everything the kids and I may stay here and I home school for Kindergarten to where we do not have to pull them out of school when daddy is ready for us. We have looked at the pay and in 4 years he should make Capt. and be making over 85,000 a year. We should be debt free about as soon as we go in. This is a big goal of ours. We want to be debt free and have a big savings for retirement and the kids college. We will reevaluate and see if after 4 years if this is still working for our family and determine if we will continue. We would love it the life is great in the military and be able to retire with a full pension at 50. But, I don't know what the future holds. I am so proud of Lewis for bettering himself for our family.

My plans, still are putting my family first. I am still wanting to be here with my kids. The love I am getting I just can not give this up for a job. Not right now. I plan to support Lewis with his schooling, because he will be so stressed. I plan to make is as easy on him for our future as I can. He is such a wonderful and loving husband to support me staying at home. This is the place we both feel God wants me to be and I am truly loving it. I toyed with the idea of going back to work, but for what, not happiness but for the money. Instead I am watching two one year old girls now and making about as much money as if I would be working. They are wonderful girls and sleep good to give me good time with the boys.

Other things, we are about to Celebrate our ten year anniversary and I am so happy. We are not planning anything special, maybe dinner and him take the day off to spend with me :) I still thank God every night for such a great husband. Ten years and still VERY happy is such a wonderful place to be. We will be going to Oragon in July kind of to celebrate. Its paid for by his work so I just have to buy a ticket and get a sitter. I can't wait. We are going to have a blast.

Oh and we are trying aging this month for baby #3. We are talking about having #4 next and then stopping. We want a big family, and with him providing for our family then we can have a big family.

That is about it for now. I will write more later.

Things to pray for us about.

His hands on our dictions for the future. Also, creating a new baby. (pink)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.