Friday, April 25, 2008

Progesterone test results

Well on Wednesday I met Lewis at the doctors office with 4 hungry kids in my truck. I made the apt for 12:15 to where I could have a movie on for the kids and then he meet me up there for the test. It went really well. I packed a big lunch for us and we found a shady breezy place to eat. I brought a chair for Daddy to sit in and I sat in the back and we all just ate. YUM YUM.

I got the results back today. I went from an 11.7 level to a 38.7 level this time. I don't really know what all of that means. I know it means I ovulated, but that's about it. I will be doing an at home test in the morning. WE will see. *****PINK DUST PLEASE*******

We are so hoping it works this time, but we are hopeful still.

I feel for two friends of ours that are trying for over a year now and no baby.


That is it for now.

I will write back tomorrow. HOPE HOPE HOPE

No comments: