Saturday, April 26, 2008

Negative Results

Well today is day ten after ovulation. I have waited anxiously to see if we were with child again. But I got up at 7:30 and took the test and it was negative. I am upset, but I am trying to be understanding. It's hard to think sometimes that Gods timing is perfect, but I realize this now after the experience I had with the boys. Gods timing is perfect and we are staying hopeful. We are praying to be blessed with that little girl.

I should start my period on Wednesday, so I will test again next Saturday if I have not started by then.

Gods timing is Perfect....

Lean on, trust in, and be confident in the Lord with all your heart and mind and do not rely on your own insight or understanding. In all your ways know, recognize, and acknowledge Him, and He will direct and make straight and plain your paths.
Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments: