Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Day 17 TTC

Well, this morning is day 17. We both thought today we would get a peak on the monitor but nothing. I have had three high days in a row now, that mean my estrogen is up but no LH surge yet. I am getting down. I don't think it is going to work again this month. Man what a wonderful anniversary present that would have been. Every one of my friends are getting pregnant as well. Leslie, Lisa, Jacklyn, Jenny. But I am trying really hard not to get down about this. We are looking at it a different way than before we had kids. We are very grateful for the two WONDERFUL boys we have and if I never have another one we are still very blessed. I am trying to think of Courtney that still after many years of TTC still nothing and our other friend that is trying so hard and still nothing. We are truly blessed with our little guys.

I put in a call to the Doc, I will hopefully get my progesterone levels tested to see where we stand. As soon as I know I will try to remember to post. I want to keep a account of everything this time. Hindsight 20/20. HEE HEE.

We are also debating getting my tubes tied. Its hard to think about this not being pregnant yet, but we are thinking about not having it done and not taking any birth control. We have went for 3 1/2 years now not taking anything and really trying for this will be the 4th cycle with no baby. I think if God wants to bless us with another child down the road then so be it.

Well, I will stop talking now.

Hopeful,
Tracie

No comments: