Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day

Or not so happy. We are having a rough Valentines day. We all have the flu, I am so sick its crazy. The boys have ear infections, Kenneth a bad one in one ear and Kyle in both ears. So Daddy and I have not sleep since Tue night, (it Thur now) and so this morning I made him go back to the doctor. Come to fine out he has pneumonia. Yeah happy V-Day for us. He got an IV and got some meds and fluid and we have to go back tomorrow.

I on the other hand have a job interview tomorrow, yes one that I really want with the flu. I am praying a combination of meds can make me appear well and not fog my head to where I can answer well. I also have one on Monday. I really hope God blesses us with something. Lewis found out yesterday that he did not get the other job he was hoping for. So we were turned down for 3 jobs and all four of us got the flu, daddy got pneumonia and the boys got ear infections. Fun stuff.

We are keeping faith that God will take care of us.

God Bless,
Tracie Baker

No comments: