Saturday, May 17, 2008

Update and frustration

Well we had an ultrasound today. We have one egg developing, ONE. Well, the doc has no idea why we have been ovulating for 5 months now and still no baby. She is testing Lewis sperm count after this time. We are banded from sex till we see a high and peak, to get the count as high as possible. (Sorry is its TMI) Then she will check my tubes and do Artificial insemination next after this month. We are on day 15 and should ovulate on day 18 which is Monday, we are crossing our fingers for a baby girl or a healthy baby boy.


On a side note, I am so sick of people close to me saying you are just stressing about it too much or if you just quite trying it will happen. GGGGGGGRRRRRRRRR

We have not taken any Birth control for 6 years now. We had help getting pregnant with the boys, and I was really stressing trying for our first, I am not stressing as much now because I already have two perfect children. We are just wanting a bigger family, four kids, and I will need help with every one. I am not stressing and it will not happen on its own. I am just tired of people telling me this. GGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRR

OK I am off my soap box

No comments: