Sunday, May 11, 2008

Growing up

My boys have grown so much this past two weeks its unreal. Last week Kenneth and Kyle learned to ride their bikes. Its so great to see them with their matching helmets and bikes riding around and doing so good. They have only fell down a couple of times. But they are so good. Kenneth learned to swing all by himself, he just got out there and pumped his legs and did it. He was not being pushed, or anything. I am so proud of him, They are getting too big too fast.

Kyle finally has figured out how to use the big potty. I wish we could turn back the hands of time and never take almost a year to try to potty train my boys. They both potty trained on their own. Kenneth potty trained 3rd week of Dec (2007) and Kyle now I guess started a week ago. He wore big boys pants all day today, including eating lunch at the park, playing, going to Daddy's work, going to the movies, going to Grandmas house for dinner. NOT one accident. I am so proud. I am so happy. We only have one more thing I would love for them to learn before the new baby comes, well two, getting dressed and getting in and out of their car seat. I am sure we can do this.

This week we will have daddy's 29th birthday. I got him a mini-fridge for work. I will make him something good to eat and probably bake him a cake. Thats about it. I would love to get him some new work clothes. Maybe I will. I am not sure. He is so wonderful to me, I have to do something for him.

Mother's day was today, we have has such a great weekend. He has cooked every meal and let me sleep in both days. The one is no shocker, he lets me sleep in every Saturday, I am so spoiled. We went to the pool, had a picnic lunch, went to the movies, enjoyed the outside. The weather was PERFECT!!!!!!! I could not have asked for a better weekend. I have to plan something special for him. HHHHHHMMMMMMM

With a pregnancy update: Today is day 10 for the 6th try. I will have an ultrasound on the 15th (Friday) to see what is going on. Hopefully I will know something more definite then. Lewis is going to go with me and my mom is watching the kids. I so wish to have another child, I want a girl so bad I can just taste it. I already have her name picked out, her bedding, her room paint, her car seat everything. I have also been toying around with the idea of sewing her dresses. I so wish to have my girl. If I got pregnant today, I could have a valentines baby. That would be a great present.

Well, thats all the good news.
Till next time,
Tracie

No comments: