Sunday, January 25, 2009

Grayson, Grayson, when are you coming??????

This week has been great. I have felt really good, and walked a lot this week. Only at night is when I hurt. We are getting ready for this baby, well we are ready. I can't wait to see his face. There are so many things I am looking forward to, having one baby to breast feed, one baby to get up with, one baby period, even though secretly we were hoping for twins. Its cool this time we are not scared, with the twins we were, we did not know what it really meant to take care of a baby, but now we are just looking forward to it. The thing that I am most looking forward too is Kenneth and Kyle being big brothers. They are going to make the best big brothers. They are always talking to Grayson and telling him that they love him now. They are so sweet. What did I do to deserve such great boys? God has truly blessed us.

I am going to the doc tomorrow to see if there is anything going on down there, Lewis is going with me. The doc said she will be stripping my membranes, and I bet that is going to feel wonderful, hee hee.

The boys also have a doc apt tomorrow, 4 year old wellness check just 2 months late. They will have 4 shots each, what wonderful time for us. YEAH.

I will update tomorrow.

2 comments:

Butterfly Chaser Photography said...

So...what the doctor say?
Don't leave us hanging!

Baker Family said...

Sorry... Will post soon.