Thursday, January 8, 2009

35 1/2 Weeks, Grayson will be here SOON!!!!!


I just wanted to share what the doc said yesterday. I am 35 1/2 weeks along and getting rather big and sore, (funny, I was not this bad with the twins that I can remember)

ANYWAYS, I am one centimeter dilated, mucus plug is gone, 50% effaced and Grayson is at a -2 station. They did an ultrasound on him they said he is 5lb 2oz, but I understand those are never right at the end, if ever. He is VERY head down, so VBAC here we come. She predicts two to three more weeks and that is it.

I can't believe I will be holding Grayson soon. We tried for 6 months to get pregnant and 9 months of waiting, holding him is long waited for. We have his room ready, and its pretty. I will take pictures soon. I am so tired and sore its unreal.

Just wanted to update everyone on what is going on over here.

1 comment:

kimmie1023 said...

Can't wait to see the little guy! Hang in there girl!