Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pumpkin Patch meets the Baker Boys 2008

This is Kyle, I love his face, it makes me smile every time I look into his face. You know every mom calls her crow the blackest, well man Lewis makes some beautiful boys. Too cute, Too Cute



Then there is Kenneth, this big boy is really turning into a funny boy just like his daddy. He comes up with the funniest stuff and makes me laugh so much. This is one of the cutest pictures of him that I have taken in a long time. I just love looking at his face.



Then the Baker Boys together, watch out World here they come. They make the best Sons a mom could ask for. Loving, kind, working on being respectful, but getting there. I would not trade them for the world. I would love to have a dozen just like them. Lets just say, there would never be a dull moment.

No comments: