Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Prayer answered I got my VBAC Doc

WE thought Kenneth had strep throat.

I was meeting with a new doc for a VBAC consult and found out he was 76 and shaky. Dr. McNew, he is a great doc, but for this high risk procider I dont think he is the right one for me. He said back in the day we would deliver breach babies all the time, I would just reach up in there and grab the legs and pull the baby out. I DON'T THINK SO.

I decided against that doc really quick.

So I was kind of upset, I called 44 different doctors here in our area for one that would do a VBAC and 3 was on my plan that would. Dr. Neal, after getting to his apt said you are perfect but here is why I don't, then Dr. McNew. The only other one was Dr. Blasingame but I could not get an apt with her till Jan. I was facing the fact that I would not do a VBAC. Dr. Neal was sweet and said he could call in a favor and get me into see Dr. Blasingame sooner than Jan after talking to her about me.

Then we went out to the truck and got a call from Dr. Blasingame!!!! I have heard this doc is wonderful. I prayer answered. My apt had to be worked in. It was supposed to be at 4 so I got their after Kenneth's apt at 2, I got their at 3:15 and was not seen till after 5 and did not get out of there till after 6, with Lewis and the boys in the car watching movies and going CRAZY. We had no idea it would take that long. I know for next time.

I have my apt set up when the boys are in MDO early in the day.

So that was good on my birthday and Kenneth did not have strep that was also good.

No comments: